Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turkey #1


Oh Gross..Emily!









Every year we have my Mom's & Mike's side of the family over for Thanksgiving dinner on the Sunday before. So it has become the tradition that Mike fryes the turkey...and now he & Emily prep him the night before. I am sad to say that all the pics since Halloween has been from my Iphone because I had issues with my camera. So with that being said we got no pics of my family getting together except for the prep of Mike & Emily prepping the turkey. It is also hard to be the "Host" and the photographer. But I will try harder next year now that Nikki helped me fix my camera today.

Anyway...here are the pics of Mike & Emily lastnight enjoying the prep of the turkey. She thought the insides were cool even though Mom found it to be pretty disgusting!

No comments: