Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Centerpiece Part 2 & 3


Starting after dinner....



Rolled over to the morning...




Okay part one has been over for awhile for this craft. It was the scavengar hunt for all the "parts". So lastnight after pizza and this morning we finished it up with the art part of it. Emily filled the vase with acorns and then glittered the real leaves with pretty fall colors. When that was finished she colored and I cut out the paper leaves. For the finishing touches, she had to tell me things that she was grateful for because after all this is our "Giving Tree Centerpiece". I was happy to hear her say things like Mommy, Daddy, my Brother, Daisy Mae, Grandparents, Kim & Stephanie....but then we get her bed, her princess Belle cellphone, my Pooh lovey & Binky. Now mind you she hasnt had binky since June but she said she still LOVES it! LOL Very fun craft to do with my girl and was definately a centerpiece that all can talk about during dinner :) We will be making another next year and I am saving the written on leaves to look back on!

No comments: