Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Mom got a Farmville Cash Card..too funny!

Emily is too happy to help with opening gifts..


I think Mamaw likes her mosiac frog and bath salts from Emily


My sister trying on her new ankle bracelet that Mom bought all of us girls from Brighton


Today is about spending time together but I have to say..I think everyone including my Mom made out just fine with gifts too! Mom even got a Farmville cash card for her Facebook game! We were also very appreciative of the ankle bracelets that she got all of us!
I have to give a special Thanks to my family too for my lovely roses, Vera Bradley cooler, "Mom" picture waterglobe (that plays wind beneath my wings), and the most beautiful MOM necklace that Brighton has ever made! I also treated myself to ordering the George Foreman 360 grill online since I recently shattered my large family one a few months ago. I just cant live without it and Mike went to 5 stores trying to find the one I wanted to replace it and gave in and just said the magic words.."Order it online if you can find it! We bought you something else!" LOL
We hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Mom! Love you bunches! and Thanks Hunny you never disappoint either!

No comments: