Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jenny & Joe's Wedding


My cousin Crissy above...and her daughter Zoe' below


My beautiful niece Sophia.....

Jenny and her boys giving her away










Emily wanted to pretend and be Flower girl...she would be cute too!



Today my cousin Jenny on my step-moms side got married to a jr high classmate of mine. What a small world that she would meet someone I had went to school with..a long time ago :-) They were married at Holy Cross and had the reception there too. Emily and I were solo since her Dad and Matthew were on their deep sea fishing trip in Florida that was part of Matthew's graduation present.
It was a great time but Emily was a little cranky and we headed out around 10:00 p.m. This was one of those weddings that would be real fun....if you had a babysitter ...LOL So as the rump shaken got really shaken...we got out of there before Mommy wanted to hit the keg! I didn't get many pics with my camera since Cathy was taking a bunch. I plan to have my dad email me some of the family shots and I will post more another time. Jenny was a beautiful bride..and they served shrimp scampi to die for! Good Luck Mr. & Mrs. Jones!
p.s. Yes...Emily wore the same dress as Mike's previous family wedding. I got my $7.00 worth out of it :-)

No comments: