Saturday, May 16, 2009

Zoe's Benefit Luncheon @ Milano Inn


Getting ready to head out..but I made them get a pic for me









Yummy pasta, salad, and breadsticks



Zoe being Silly and I think Olivia was giving me a fake smile!



This morning I am ashamed to admit that I didn't have an important event on my calendar. Luckily as we were preparing to go the track it hit me that today was the day that my cousin Crissy was having a benefit luncheon at The Milano Inn for her daughter Zoe's juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. The walk is actually being held on the morning of Emily's birthday next month but I had planned to be at the luncheon. So we all.. including Matthew changed our plans for the track to Sunday and got ready to head downtown as a family to support Zoe. It was a nice afternoon visiting with family in support of a great cause. Emily and Sophia had a blast seeing each other again so soon and Olivia was a great help with the little ones! I won a nice Vera Bradley Tote Purse on the silent auction! YEAH!

I am glad we were able to be there..We Love You Zoe!!

No comments: