Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me!






WOW...What a great Mother's Day weekend! My bathroom is finally done (all finishing touches FINISHED), Saturday Mom and I spent the full day at The Woodhouse Spa (a dream come true- facial, 2 hour pedicure with reflexology, lunch, and an awesome volcanic message) an expense well worth it, and to top it all off with a wonderful Sunday with My Husband, Kids, and Family! I truly feel blessed!

Thank you hunny for my special weekend of alone time, several gifts, and wonderful Sunday with my family that you made possible! And of course for helping me achieve my most precious gift of all...being a Mommy! Thanks in part to you we have been blessed with two wonderful children that I have/ had the honoring of raising! I Love you!

p.s. Pics of the bathroom coming soon!

No comments: