Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We Finally Made it to the Zoo!



Just realized my camera had an aquarium setting that made the water look really blue!



She would never try to touch the sharks before!



Dancing with the Dolphins














Okay time to take a break and eat our packed lunch





Awww..look at the Momma & Baby elephant


I have no idea why this pic wont turn around in blogger? Emily was feeding her pink penguin her popcorn...


Finally on Tuesday morning we got a chance to head to the Zoo on a beautiful day. I have been trying to take her all month during the week. Everyday I had off with babysitting the weather wasn't very nice. I am not much for big crowds, so the weekend doesn't apeal to me much!
We had a blast! Emily seemed to enjoy looking at everything. I think today might have been the first time she ever rode the Zoo train. We passed on the carousel and dolphin show this time because she was too busy walking around and looking at her own leisure and I felt it was kinda nice not having a schedule at all. It was actually pretty busy today with lots of schools visiting and only 1 dolphin show today...I will pass! LOL
We hope to have several more days like this to come back and use our membership!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Sooo glad you finally made it to the zoo on a BEAUTIFUL day! Those are some great pics of Emmy too!