Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well we lost......














Talk about a bummer........Carmel dominated the whole game until about the last 12 minutes. The final score was 36 to 33. I am afraid the Hounds just gave it away in the end!
On a happier note...it was mine and Emily's first time ever getting to see the Lucas Stadium. It is pitiful that I haven't made it to one of our Colts games yet this year but now I can say I have been there. AND I do still plan to go to a Colts Game before they are over. Emily was great considering we even got there in seats 74 minutes before the game started. We actually sat on the lower level in some of the handicap section since they were empty. It was great for Emily not to be on top of other people and she was able to stand and play freely with the glass in front of us. Of course, we would have moved if someone else needed the seats but that didn't happen. She enjoyed looking at the program with Daddy, eating popcorn & a pretzel (the most she had all day), and standing and cheering for the boys. I also packed a few books and other play things that she had fun with.
I know it was a sad night for our boys and our son personally but it still ended up being an enjoyable family night for us! I am thinking Emily was soooo good maybe she can start going to some Colts games with Daddy. Ha!

No comments: