Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday Transformation







So..I decided that since Mike and Matthew were outside putting up the Christmas lights and decorations that Emily and I would start digging out the totes and work on the inside transformation from Thanksgiving/Fall to Christmas..........
Emily was having a blast! It was like she was seeing everything for the first time. She was sporting Mike's santa hat, big girl panties, and a holiday tee. LOL
I have collected Holiday Dreamsicles for many years....until they discontinued them. So on Emily's first Christmas we started her Snowbabies Holiday collection. It is her special gift from Mommy and Daddy (not Santa). Of course, she only has 2 right now...but she was adamant that she wanted "hers" on the coffee table! She walked up and touched them carefully off and on all day. I can't wait to go pick out her new one this year. I think she might actually be excited about that gift!

No comments: