Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Gift & Hobby Show












Mike and I go to this every year and always think of it as our kick off to get ready for Christmas shopping. It kinda sets the mood! Sometimes we find something cute and original for someone else......but we always come home with roasted candied almonds and cinnamon popcorn drizzled in white chocolate for ourselves! Yeah...right we really need it!

We did however get our first glimpse of what it is going to be like getting Emily to sit on Santa's lap this year. Did I mention....not a chance! He was set-up just like at the mall with no big line...but she wasn't having no part of it. So...I have my work cut out for me! I am trying to talk her into it so hopefully she will be willing to do it still at the mall this year. All in all it was a nice time even if we didn't get a pic with Santa.

No comments: