Saturday, September 20, 2008

Noah's Football Game





Last Thursday, Emily and I rode to the southside with Mamaw Fleta and Papaw Jeff to cheer on Noah in his Middle school Football game. He plays for Southport and is the starting quarterback. It was the first game I have been able to make it to. He played the whole time and did a great job. Unfortunately they still lost to the Franklin Central Flashes.

Noah had a great support system. Both sets of my parents, his Mom's parents and sister, and 10 out of 16 of his cousins where there. Go #12.........I am looking forward to watching you play quarterback in the next upcoming years when Matthew will be done with highschool sports. Sigh......thats kind of sad to think Matthew wont be playing again after this year! Wow...I am getting old!!

No comments: