Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day Of Mom's Day Out






Well today Emily started going to her Mom's Day Out program. Bella's mommy had to work today, so we also took her with us. I think that was good for both of them to go in together. Bella did great..no crying. Miss Mary said Emily did cry a little in the morning. They didn't take nap at school this week but will stay until 2 :20 starting next week. I didn't get any pics inside the school but got a few cute ones before leaving the house and a couple of them trying to carry their heavy backpacks into the building (Bella's Tinkerbelle also from Disney). It was commented from another Mom at how cute they were with coordinating cherry outfits from Gymboree......of course they are cute but I am probably biased! LOL

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Great pics...they do look sooo cute! But I am bias too!
THANKS for taking her today and next week...I know she was in great loving hands but I can't wait to take her!
Thanks again...Bella is soo lucky!