Saturday, February 12, 2011

World of Wheels






Cool ocean scene



Emily likes the pink cars

Spaceship looking car....

Go Colts.....

Billy The Exterminator

Mommy used to have an El Camino when I met Daddy

Built with kinetix

Mathew meet up with us..

This was my fav..

Not to mention I like orange anyway

Our pink lady





The Incredible Hulk


Daddy decided that today was the day to go to the World of Wheels because he knew that Billy the Exterminator would be there. Emily loves watching his show with her Dad. Unfortunately, the line was already 3 hours long by the time we got there, so we just got close enough for her to wave and we grabbed some pics. I have always loved these shows. I guess its because I have always grown up with hot rods and dragsters in my life. My Dad always brought me to this show and we took Matthew almost every year when he was young. He still loves to go now and met up with us there today. Emily was having fun and enjoying all the cool cars until she noticed that SpongeBob was there. Then she had a complete meltdown and wanted to leave. It literally took us about an hour to calm her down and convince her that he wasn't out walking around he was stationed at his area meeting kids that wanted to see him. Silly Girl!! All in all it was a fun afternoon spent with our kids!


No comments: