Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas with Emily's Friends


Making reindeer food

Decorating Cookies

The finished products

Yummy christmas tree ice creams-mint flavored


Time for presents
Now its time for the gift exchange.....

He wasn't too excited :-)

Can you say cheese? LOL


I had a fun day today celebrating Christmas with 5 of my favorite little people. We made reindeer food, decorated Christmas cookies, had special snacks, and even watched Max & Ruby's Christmas..all before making some of their favorites at lunch! We were all very excited to have Fallyn back for a day just like old times..and she even brought Charlie with her! I feel pretty darn lucky that Emily has made such great friends with this group of kids. They are truly special to both of us! We love you guys...Merry Christmas!

p.s. A special thanks to my lovely neice who helped me out today! I love you too! You are truly a kid person..they all enjoy having you around!

No comments: