Monday, July 27, 2009

The "forgotten" Splash Pad









I had almost forgot that we had this little splashpad. When we do water stuff I get out the big crazy sprinkler and the water table. But I have to say this was much more of hit. They loved it last year but I had no idea they would still like it this much at their ages...even Bella. She's not too fond of the sprinkler so I was happy to see that she also had a blast. They looked sooo cute trying to drink from the sprinklers (no sippies needed today...LOL) Our only negative is that poor Colton is "all boy" and couldn't help himself to try and use the girls as human bowling pins. He would take a running jump in and slide purposely trying to knock them down...silly boy! The more the girls squeal the more he will do it. Unfortunately, I could see an accident waiting to happen so I had to put a stop to that part.......