Thursday, July 2, 2009

Emily Finally Rides a Pony!









Everyone knows that my daughter is a little on the fearful side of animals. Except "our" Daisy Mae of course! Well today at the Zoo, Kalie rode the pony and Emily wanted to also. I bought the ticket fully intending for her to back out but much to my surprise she did it without me even coaxing her to try! I am very proud of her today setting aside one of her fears to have fun.
Now if we could work on the adults dressed up as characters........another day perhaps baby steps on toddler anxietys. Today was a good day!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

What fun...now she will want to ride it every time!!!
Looks like you guys have had a busy couple of weeks and lots of fun too!
Have fun on little get away this week! Bella will be more than ready to see you and Emily!