Saturday, April 11, 2009

Making Lemon Cookies for Easter


Mommy this is like playdoh!

mmmm..mmmm...good!





Ready for the beautiful platter....



I always make my lemon cookies for Easter. I promised my niece Stephanie she could spend the night with us and help out. Emily did a great job helping. We didn't let her do the icing and I wasn't able to let her help me roll them out after the first one I gave her because she ate the whole dough ball after rolling it around like playdoh...but she was able to control herself upon putting the jellybeans on top. Of course, she said that some were too hard or too small and she ate a few of them!
My hubby had bought me a beautiful Easter platter for my cookies on the day he left and gave it to me as an early Easter gift since he knew I would make my cookies before he got home from Florida. I have always complained about not having anything nice to carry them on every Easter. So...I have to brag on him a little bit! Thanks Hunny!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Yummy...I love those cookies!!! Wish I would of made them too!
Happy Easter!