Saturday, April 11, 2009

Getting Ready for The Easter Bunny!







As we were approaching bedtime it was time to get the basket down and put it out for the Easter Bunny to come and fill. Emily also wanted to leave him a snack out just like we did Santa

So I picked up some carrot chips earlier in the day when I was in the grocery. Now...the funny thing about this is that anyone that knows Emily knows that she doesn't like vegetables. No matter how hard I try or how often I keep re-introducing them she wont go for it. She will only eat avocados and (Allison's) green beans..LOL

Well folks...tonight she ate almost all of the Bunny's carrot chips after we set them out for him! I have bought these before along with shredded ones and she wouldn't eat them. So....I guess we may have happily found a veggie that she will eat. WooHooo bunny food!!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

funny...maybe you just need to act like you are leaving veggies out more often for visitors coming! hehe