Thursday, October 9, 2008

Emily's New Table





I have been meaning to post a few pics of the kids eating or playing at Emily's new table. It arrived a few weeks ago and time has gotten away from me. They all seem to love it. I decided to sell Emily's highchair on craigslist for $45.00 dollars (It sold right away) and refrain from buying another booster seat for our dinning table. With Colton coming back for me to babysit...I would need four boosters! So...we decided that the kids were big enough to handle a table of their own and with winter coming we need a place inside to color and play playdough along with eating. I will miss the porch on those messy days but lets face it...along with Fall follows winter! Yuck!


p.s. Emily does like her table but asked for her highchair for several days after it sold. That was sad but she has finally adjusted....She even enjoys playing at the table when her friends aren't here!

3 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Looks like lots of fun at the new table....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new table! How cute! I ended up just using our white round kitchen table for the kids to eat at in their booster seats, but still be able to eat on a "big table", minus the trays. It works! I'm sure Emily just loves hers!

The Ranek Family said...

What a biggie Helper!!! Love the new table. They all look so big sitting there:)