Saturday, October 11, 2008

Emily's First Carshow






Today we decided to take out the camaro for a local carshow at Fishers Highschool. We haven't had it out at a show since Emily has been born. We thought this would be a great opportunity close to home and see how she would do. I followed Mike in the Element since the camaro doesn't have seat belts in the back for her carseat (we will be putting them in before next season). It ended up being a warm day and we also had the luxury of going inside the school because they were also having a craftshow. Of course, I ended up spending money but oh well!! I was positive that Emily needed new hairbows and Bugaboo shoes. LOL
It was a nice afternoon and Emily did well. Daddy showed Emily the ropes as far as setting up and cleaning the car up. My Dad even showed up later in one of his many Hot Rods to see what we were up to. The show went on until well over 4:00 and the guys stayed for the whole thing but I took Emily home around 2:00 and put her down for a nap, so two cars came in handy. I think she will be ready for the bigger shows next year!!

No comments: