Saturday, December 11, 2010

Painting Pottery with Santa


Meeting Santa



Picking out paint brushes

Painting...





Bagels & Cookie snacks



Tessa & Cole

Ready for Fire & Glazing




This morning I took Emily to Color Me Mine to paint with Santa. They charged $21.95 a painter but that included a piece up to $16.00, snacks & drinks, a treat bag and of course Santa was there overseeing the painting :)
She wanted me to pick out what I wanted so she could paint it for me as a gift. So, I picked a Christmas tree candy dish. She had a good time doing it. To our surprise we ran across Jolie's babysitting kiddos Tessa & Cole. Emily was excited to actually have a few kids that she knew painting at our table.
In the treat bag there was also a coupon for a free kids dinner at Kona Grill. Good excuse for Mom to go have sushi another time :)

No comments: