Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve


The best shrimp cocktail I have had in awhile

Donna & James

Victoria & Cheryl








He hates pics :)







Since I very rarely get to hang out with friends...I decided that this year with Emily going to Kim's for the night that we were going OUT! It has been many, many years since we rang in the New Year at a bar. Of course, we really lucked into the fact that My Dad & Cathy were going around the corner from the bar that we were at to hang out at my brother Ryan's in BeechGrove. So we had a designated driver. Good thing...but Momma wont be punishing her almost 40 year old body in that manner again anytime soon! Definately learned that I cant hang with the big dogs anymore! LOL But it was fun...until the next day :)


Happy New Years to All!

No comments: