Friday, August 8, 2008

Carmel Football's Largest Tailgating Auction/Dinner Fundraiser





 
Posted by Picasa


Tonight was officially the start of events for Carmel Football. Mike and I went to the Largest Tailgating Auction/Dinner at The Fountains. Matthew and Mom watched Emily while we had a very nice grown up evening out. It was very nicely decorated with our Carmel colors and everyone was in blue and gold. I was extremely impressed by the massive tables of nice things that were part of the silent auction. Very nice gifts were raffled and even more nice gifts live auctioned. The food was great..not to mention the dessert was some of the best apple pie I have ever had.

All in all it was a great evening. I have to say that we were very impressed. Not to mention the nice gifts that we ended up winning in the silent auction....Cool River Pizza giftcard $50.00, autographed basketball by Josh McRoberts, autographed Tony Dungy helmet, $350.00 value giftcard for an overnight stay at The Renaissance Hotel with breakfast at Grille 39 (we won it on $100.00), and last but not least...I won a $250.00 value bracelet for $60.00. Yes...we came home winners with great gifts but I did want to win my Mom the David Yurman jewelry. Oh well..I tried! Emily was still up at 10:30 when we got home and was impressed with the $25.00 water bottle that was the ticket for the Yurman jewelry so I guess it wasn't a total loss...

Here's to a great start to the season! Good Luck Matthew #44!!

No comments: