Sunday, March 13, 2011

Homemade Pizzas & Facials


Avacodo, greek yogurt, & honey





Looking lovely :)













Donna and I planned a homemade pizza night and facials with our girls this evening. They all shared a boring pizza of sausage & cheese but I made mine piled high with fresh veggies including kale. They wouldn't even try it :( Then we made our facial mix and had many laughs applying them and then a relaxing 20 minutes! LOL Unfortunately, its just to bad for me that I don't pay attention to the writing on bottles because I almost caused myself to have a pretty bad reaction or shall I say chemical peel with Donna's brothers (acne) scrub that I pre-washed my face with out of his bathroom :( Oh well...lesson learned. We still had fun and by morning my face was back to normal.

No comments: