Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mommy's Birthday




Another year older! HAHA! Daddy actually had to work all day but I took advantage of hanging out in jammies on the couch finishing up a book on my kindle and starting a new one. I vowed to not clean or wash anything during "my" day. Then around 4:00 Daddy came in with a handful of flowers, drinks, Woodhouse Spa giftcard, and Maple Bacon & Margarita cupcakes. Emily had also picked her own gift out for me...a coconut bay candle. Because she said I love coconut! Thats my girl! Then we showered and headed to Cooper's Hawk Winery for our first but def not last visit. We had an awesome meal and well....awesome pitcher of peach sangria too! Thanks Mom & Jeff for joining us and all that you do :)

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like you had a day you deserved!!!