Saturday, January 16, 2010

Play-Off Game against the Ravens



This Ravens fan has his nerve..LOL

See how much beer gets spilled on the aisle folks? Not on me this time!!

This I know is a little much...but I had to share since he kept throwing it in my face! Sit down please!!


What can I say but this was an awesome game!! And oh what crazy fans today...on both sides!! I think the guy with the t-shirt eventually had it taken from him and of course the Ravens fans left unhappy...but hey I am all for cheering on your team no matter what.. so props to them! Luckily the beer didn't fall on top of my head for once. It amazes me how many people cant drink and walk upstairs. What a bummer to loose a $7.50 beer..LOL
We started out with dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise for Matthew's 20th birthday and then headed downtown with my parents after! It was a late game so we had Kim keep Emily overnight and we had a designated driver..awesome! GO COLTS!!! WAY TO GO!

No comments: